Delivery of your Willowson flooring should be easy - please read these notes carefully, though, to avoid any unneccesary inconvenience.
- Once we receive your order we will process your order and notify our warehouse.
- Your order will be picked and prepared for dispatch.
- You will receive an e-mail telling you that your order has been dispatched.
- The courier will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date. We cannot offer a timed slot; delivery will be between 8am and 6pm at the discretion of the courier. However, we do also offer an optional Saturday delivery.
- When we deliver your order, you must check that everything is in order and that no damage has been done in transit. If it has you must notify us immediately and reject the order. The courier will take it away again.
- Delivery of your Willowson wood flooring is sent direct from our warehouse by a lorry or van. There needs to be suitable access to your property. If, for example, there are restrictions to the entry of your property or timing restrictions, you must let us know. We will make your delivery as close to your property as possible.
- Our courier is not insured to carry the delivery into your property; therefore you need to arrange for at least two able-bodied people to be at home in order to receive your order.Willowson accepts no liability for any additional third party labour costs, in the event of a delivery being late or rescheduled.
All orders over £500 to a UK address (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or offshore islands) are despatched on a next working day service FREE OF CHARGE when placed before noon.
Non mainland, Scottish Highland & Northern Ireland addresses incur a £70 delivery charge (3 day service only).
Orders under £500 incur a £50 charge but are still despatched on a next working day service when placed before noon to a UK address (excluding Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or offshore islands).
Saturday delivery is an additional £40 on orders of any size (only available to standard mainland UK).
Failure to accept delivery on a pre scheduled date will result in you incurring a redelivery cost. Delivery dates may be changed up to 24 hours before the delivery is scheduled to arrive.
Please note: We offer 'kerb-side' delivery service - our courier is not insured to carry the delivery into your property; therefore you need to arrange for at least two able-bodied people to be at home in order to receive your order.